Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Handmade Purse

I must confess that I made this about 6 months ago and am finally posting it. Better late than never right! Most of us have that one purse we absolutely love. I know I did but it was getting old and dirty so I wanted a new one. I saw this tutorial from Disney at rufflesandstuff.blogspot.com and thought I would make one. Her tutorial was rather easy to follow. She doesn't show it on her tutorial but I am pocket crazy so I added some to the inside of my purse.




I will admit that I tried to put pleats on the outside of the purse but it ended up looking like a gather instead. I also didn't measure out the pleats right and my top piece was too short so I had to add a piece. Oh well. If I make this purse again I think I will use a heavier fabric. But I have to say I love my purse!

No comments:

Post a Comment